DOZER BLADE, GRADER BLADE, AND BACKHOE
Three new Cat SMART attachments, the Dozer Blade, Grader Blade, and Backhoe, are designed to add significant versatility to a range of D3 Series Cat Skid Steer Loaders, Compact Track Loaders, and Multi Terrain Loaders. The control systems for the new attachments allow easily adapting the machine’s standard controls to precisely match the recognized SMART Attachments’ control needs.
THE NEW SMART GRADER BLADE WITH ASSIST
Save time and material by quickly and efficiently cutting, carrying and finishing your grading work. This six-way operation blade delivers a new and exciting way to grade.
- Highly adjustable blade positioning
- Plug-and-play attachments recognition
- Special display screens additional information and control for the connected Smart Attachment
- Tailored machine controls
- Assist feature automatically corrects the blade position to maintain the desired slope with the operator making no manual adjustments
- Plug-and-play ready for Grade Control with Dual Laser, GPS, Total Station and Sonic
THE NEW BH130 SMART BACKHOE
Improve productivity and expand your multi-tasking capabilities with the new BH130 Smart Backhoe for the D3 Series Skid Steer and Compact Track Loaders. Utilizing industry-first technology, this attachment is designed to improve the operator experience in every way.
- An industry first, operators can switch from travel to digging mode with a single button click
- In digging mode, joysticks automatically convert to backhoe or excavator pattern
- Productivity multiplier: BH130 is compatible with all Cat 3-ton Mini Excavator attachments
- Fully featured with side-shift and auxiliary lines for powering additional tools
- Superior working visibility
THE NEW SMART DOZER BLADE WITH ASSIST
Ideal for cutting, moving and grading dirt, gravel, sand and virtually any other material used as a base. Integrated joysticks and operator-assist features help create smooth grades faster and with less operator effort.
- Smart Attachment technology allows operator to complete level finish with ease
- Angles can be set for repeating grading
- Advanced machine display allows operator to view on-screen, the main slope and the side slope
- Blade designed for both heavy dozing and fine grading